Tuesday, February 23, 2010
First Talk
Before my last exam this happened. She was online when i logged in to orkut. I asked her id and she gave i deleted it as soon as i gave friend request to her in messenger. That's the first time i deleted a scrap. Was so damn serious that no one should get to know her. But can't call that possessive because i would like to introduce my girl to every one of my friends and make them jealous. Quite a motive. She thanked me for that. Oooooooooo i was happy. I chatted for about 10 minutes. Just hi bye stuff. I messaged in Sowrashtra once to doubly make sure that she is a sowrashtrian. I don't want to get married to a non sowrashtrian. Not because of the cast. But because of the language. It's unique and i want to preserve it. She replied in sowrashtra so was glad. Then she went off stating that she had to sleep as it was 2 AM there. 11.30 here. (2 1/2 hours difference). Second target achieved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment