P.S: Play Mounam Pesiyathae BGM to get a better feel.
Every story begins with the first meet ( Actually it's sight here. Haven't met her yet ). The first time I saw her was in Nov'08 in orkut. 2nd week to be more precise. Wow there she was. Fuckin awesome man. A girl in pink ( the colour which i hate the most ). Only then I knew why girls love pink. It looks so pretty on them especially her. The top angle shot with flower pots around in her balcony was the perfect picture to get smitten. I came to know about her in Sowrashtra community while going through some random thread. The moment I saw her I thought that she must be my wife, weird though as i have never felt like that before. She is in Singapore and that adds more complexity.
I gave friend request and scraped," Hi me sowrashtra morae friend request accept kaer ". Something like that, meaning " Hi i'm sowrashtrian accept my friend request ". Then logged off and went to study as I had university exams then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment