Saturday, March 20, 2010

RAM, my RAVAN.

This is really one heck of an incident that i forgot to put before. I haven't seen a worst fuckin bastard like Ram. He was a saurashtrian too. With specs and fair complexion typically looked like an ambat bhat. Bastard. During that GMT IST scraps. That idiot had scrapped me something like i'm spoiling her scrap book r some damn fuckin thing that i don't remember now. That was the first night that i chatted with my Meghna so was not really in a mood to fight. But i should have done with that. Instead i scrapped him ( What a moron I AM ) and thanked him for his advice. Bloody mother fucker. I should really have gone on to scold him, at least she would have thought that i'm a man. Shit. You know what happened coz of that she actually went and thanked him. All my fucking mistake. Shit again. In order to impress her he should have gone and wooed her directly, Y my bloody scrapbook. Well, even i didn't tell her directly instead writing this bloody blog. Huh

No comments:

Post a Comment