Tuesday, March 16, 2010
The VA talk
I think some 2 days after i saw Varanam Ayiram. I saw her status in yahoo messenger which read, "currently watching Varanam Ayiram". I was thrilled. I messaged, "see it. Sameera character is just like you. Once you watch msg me". She went then. That night or evening i'm not sure, It was real fun. Talked and talked about VA. We were discussing each and every scene. I said that 99 percent scene reminded me of her. She too thought so. Was 'flirting' for the first time in my life. I know she was committed then but still can't resist talking to her. Had a real sweet chat. I just laid down in the bed but couldn't sleep. It was a real great feeling. Only then i knew how good it feels to be in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment