On oct 21 before my practical exam i came online to check mail. A big surprise was waiting for me. She came. OMG my joy knew no bounds. I was way too happy. My heart jumped an inch up but i didn't show anything. She said that she saw Varanam Ayiram and it reminded me. I don't know whether it's the case or Divya asked her to talk to me. But was very very happy. She was extremely sweet to me that day. But i behaved like an asshole, i gave one word reply to her citing that i have exam the next day. But she didn't lose her temper. She wished me all the best. I knew i'm going to rock in the exams. She's my lucky charm. I dont worry about anyone when she is with me. Feels great
as if i've conquered the whole world. She said 'Sorry' a lot of times that day. I didn't mind. I was such a loser that day. A big SORRY Meghna. Don't know why the hell i behaved like this. Shit. Also talked with her the next day. She pinged me again. Feels like heaven when she comes and talks to me. But i didn't tell what i was feeling. Avoided her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment