Friday, May 21, 2010
The Second birthday
It was her second birthday after knowing her. Bought my first Cell phone that day. See this is how i want to forget her. I didn't know that it's impossible to forget her then. I wished her, mailed. She Said Thanks, Juku Thanks. I love it when she speaks Sourashtra. She sounds really innocent when she speaks Sourashtra. Then i think the next day she said a new word ' mental virginity '. Each time i talk to her i learn something new. Ha ha. When we were chatting she said that she hugged his ex bf. Don't know from where this topic came. But felt like hot Shit. Then i said that i don't want to talk to her and blah blah. She said that anything could happen in the mean time. I didn't take all those things seriously and big good bye. A Final bye. Her reaction for it was a ' ha ha Final bye '. It was sarcastic i knew but well sketched. She asked my phone number then, citing that she's coming to chennai and would call me but i behaved like an idiot and din give her my number thinking that it will never happen. Whether she loves me or not i should have tried like reel Vikram. That's what she said too. That's it. End of the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment