Friday, May 21, 2010

Y her

It's her. It is decided. Can't even think of any other girl in my life. It is not that i like everything about her. I too have some dislikes like she is short tempered. I don't like people insulting anyone so didn't like when she said that someone misspelled a word. I know it's to pacify me. But i don't like it at any cost. If she is not good in some topic she treats it like not an important one. She is stubborn. She annoys me sometime. She won't accept her fault etc etc. But the point is she's genuine. That's the one thing i look for in my friends and so i want my girl to be like that too. Many don't know that she's innocent at heart. There are many things other than that. I love it when she speaks Sowrashtra. Will be like a kid at that instant. i love her 'Kha' instead of 'Khayo'. Her English is awesome. But i can't be talking in English after marriage. I love my language. I like the feel of nervousness when talking to her. Also i have to be extra cautious when talking to her. I don't want to lose her. When i used to be in touch with her i don't give a damn of what others think of me. I walk as if i'm a king. I don't worry about anyone. I knew that everyone is going to envy when i get her. ' Evanku epdi da eva matuna'. I would like to hear that from laymen.

No comments:

Post a Comment