Friday, May 21, 2010
In the mean time.
I knew that i can't love another person in my life. One just can't get the feeling again. I still can't forget the first day i saw her in that pink dress. OMG. Ok ok i don't want to start again. But in the mean time i came across a few girls. Pure lust it was. The first one was Miss R. My college junior to me gets down at my stop, very very silent, never talks to anyone but she talks to me. I went and introduced and was gradually growing comfortable. She even came to my house. I finally decided and proposed. Again i say pure lust. Not even one percent of love. No nervousness nothing. She said that her parents have to agree. I knew if i had carried on i could have got her a gf. But said that we'll be in open relationship and not get committed. Then Miss K. She is near my house. Again talks only to me. I knew she was interested in me. Then Miss P. We went to coffee day. She asked what type of girl i liked. I described (Meghna). She said that she's similar to that but i didn't mind. She actually came close to proposing when i said that love and is not possible and we'll just have fun. Then Miss S, as she is interested in fashion i talked a lot of shit about it even though i didn't know abcd of fashion. She was impressed. Again i could have got her but didn't proceed. I know what i'm talking is idiotic but the point is i could not get her out of my mind. All i could do is flirt at the maximum. Other than that i can't proceed. It's her. It is written.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment