Thursday, May 13, 2010

My call, the dissapoinment and the booze after it.

Well i know the title sounds like some italian cult masterpiece. Came out of nowhere. Ok lets leave that. About the day. March 26 friday. My dads birthday. Next day to Arun's birthday. We planned to booze. I mean beer. We were all excited. As usual I did the planning part. Was so thoroughly planned. So a perfect setting for what was about to happen.

I read the script again and again. Saw VA scenes, the ones with Surya and Sameera. Did top up for RS 50 in Arun's cell. Then Vinayakar temple pond, that's were i called her. Thought it was perfect setting because Vinayakar is her favorite god. Mere coincidence though. I made the call. My heart was pumping. She attended the call. I blabbered what was there in the script. She didn't understand or didn't like that scholarship part. She asked, " so it's a joke". I know i had lost but didn't give up, after all i had prepared for a week. Somehow completed the script.

Then went home happily though i haven't done well. Then she CALLED. The final call. She said, " What you did was wrong, don't ever do that again, do u get that?". I liked that "do you get that" part. Was so sexy. Instead of feeling for it those words circled around me. I know i'm mad.

I showed her picture to Rajendran and Arun. Both didn't like her. They said that i'll get a much better girl. Don't know what does that mean. I don't think anyone is better than her. I won't get that feeling with anyone. They tried to console me by saying she didn't look good. Don't know whether that's true or not. Whatever she's my girl. They were so worried and were about to cancel the booze party but didn't.

We then went to the bar where all were worried that i would drink so much and fall off and dance for Anjale. But all those didn't happen. Drank only half a glass of beer. It was so bad. Yucky. Then smoked a cigarette. Nothing happened. But was so happy that i've achieved something. I like to try new things. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment