Thursday, May 13, 2010
The days after it....
The days after it weren't really sad and all. Was missing something surely but made myself busy. Tried very hard not to think about her. Even if her thoughts came i rubbished it. Didn't write much of diary those days. I boozed, smoked. Kind off felt free. Doesn't mean i became addict and all. Smoked some 7 times and boozed 5 times i think. Just wanted to try it. I've quit everything now. I don even drink coffee nowadays. Love to live in extreme. But i'm not going to that extreme again. I went to symposiums, read books saw movies. Did whatever i can to get out of her thoughts. All was in Vain though. She came again and again in my dreams. Damn these dreams. Had to deal all these till OCT 14th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment