Wednesday, April 7, 2010
THE BIRTHDAY
Because it was her birthday that day she was in a very happy mood. Loved chatting with her. Time just flies by... I asked her about what all presents she got. She said she got less presents than last year but was very happy. So non sense reason she said for that which i don't remember. She talks philosophy at times which is very irritating. But i can't tell her. That's my problem. I was afraid that she would take me wrong. I didn't want to take a chance. What would i have done if she gone out of my life. This blog would never have existed and i wouldn't have got a better job to do in my final study holidays and a lot more. Then she asked," where is your present". I said, " I don't give present to close ones". Which is true actually but she didn't like that. Then i asked her address to send present. She was cornered. She refused to give address. I knew that i won't get. But i would have sent gift for sure if she had given me the address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment