Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Oly Sameer"

Again one of her status messages. Some north indian guy had come to her college at that time. His name was Sameer. She said he was so handsome. Fuck that bastard. I don't like her talking about boys. That was the first time i felt possessive but i'm not possessive as i don't have any problem with her talking to anybody. Because i believe in her. Once she becomes mine i perfectly have no restrictions. But she hasn't become mine. And girls like guys who are possesive or protective. I'm not like that. I'm social. I want my soul mate to be like a friend who could share everything with me. Similar to kana kandaen Srikanth and Meera Jasmine. She said every time that Sameer crosses her she looks at him. I feel like punching him in his face. Also she said about her ex-lover. Thank god he is ex. Seems that he is very cool, rich, handsome moron. He's a sowrastrian too. Clever girl. She is. But she said that their relationship ended. I was so happy. That guy is short tempered like her father, yes that's what she said. Thank god i'm not short tempered. Scored the first run. Yipeee

No comments:

Post a Comment