Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The night before THE BIRTHDAY

I'm such a luck bastard you see. I came to know her just one week before her birthday. It's a great opportunity to impress her. I think i asked her cell no. the day before which she politely refused. Man, she's good at that (refusal). Whatever she does doesn't make me angry. The next day nov 28th. Had a good long chat with her. She was very sweet that day, probably because of her birthday the next day. I didn't ask about it a lot because i wanted to surprise her. at 10.30 i asked whether the clock had struck 12 there. She laughed and said "about to". Then i wished her," Happy birthday Meghna, don study too much enjoy life" n blah blah... She interrupted in the middle. I told," let me finish". She laughed. OMG i can remember everything it's so fresh in my mind. Then for some time she didn't reply, when i asked y, she said that her dad has given her a present. Foreign culture i must say. We don't give presents here within family. At least in my family. Feel kind off awkward. But with friends we do. Ok lets leave those stuff. I was very happy that day. As if she had accepted my proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment