This was her status message some time during december. When i quizzed about it she said she want's someone who could love her like Suriya did to Sameera. She want's someone to love her so much, more than her dad and mom. Mam am i visible to you.....
I could have just said that i love her so much. But couldn't, i was tongue tied. Or hand striken. Huh. But she said its not possible for someone to love her more than her parents. I said it's possible and you'll get one. But i didn't put my name forward then. Then she asked what type of girl i want. I said the usual thing. Fair, straight hair, 5 inches shorter than me so that i could put a hand around her shoulder and walk, it would be romantic. I knew that she is 5 inches shorter than me. 166 cm i guess. It was like describing her. But she didn't like it. She said something very opposite to me. One big opportunity went waste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment