Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Cut to jan 12
I have always believed that 3 and 8 are my lucky numbers. After that Arun's talk i got confused. I didn't know i really love her or its just an infatuation. I knew its love deep inside my heart but couldn't let it out. I was like VTV Jessi but boys shouldn't be like this. But i'm trying to be true here. That day i talked with her. Again one of our best conversations. I said," i initially had a huge crush on you now its more like a friend". She said she has come across like this before and its not a problem. I said i had even written a love letter. She wanted me to show that, i showed. She said she loved the letter. WTF all my thoughts went awry i should have sent the letter before itself. Said that i love her then. But no use. No girl wants a coward. I should have been brave by sending it then. This is my FIRST BIG MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. She is not the person who gets cheated by high profile English, richness r blah blah. She can read the heart out and my letter was genuine. I know it didn't have a great style or vocabulary but it was right from my heart. So i think she liked it. But couldn't she have understood that i have inferiority complex when talking to her. I was so happy that day i thought that she would accept my proposal. She said that i'm confused so she wanted me to talk about this some other day. So i went offline. But was very very glad that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment