After hearing 'sudum nilavu' song, my dad said," if in love everything goes wrong eh?". I thought it was a silly comment but she liked it. She said that my dad is lenient and she can't discuss these things with her parents. She said she would have loved to have siblings so that she can discuss these things. Well, i don't discuss these things with my sister. She said she needs a big brother so that she feels secured. Thank god she doesn't have any siblings. I have to impress them too. She likes people looking at her but doesn't say that. Once said that everyone were staring at her in theatre and another time her mother was scolding someone looking at her. I like it when she lies about these things. Yes she is beautiful and everybody tend to see her. But she pretends as if she doesn't want to be seen. I know that's a lie but its cute. " kulu kulu poigal soli enai velvai athu therinthum kooda anbae manam athayae thaan ethirpartkum ". This again is my problem i can't lie.
And about the title its because we talked about our dads. His dad seemed to be a short tempered person. He loves cricket. Now that's one hell off an advantage to impress him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment