Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The 'HER' incident

Some days after her birthday we were discussing about Unnale unnale. At that time i said i don't like friends becoming lovers concept. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts so couldn't remember what she replied. And i have never addressed her as a friend. That was the intention to open the topic. I don't know till now whether she understood that or not. Ok the next plan was this 'HER' incident. It came all of a sudden. When i was talking to Ramba. She was online to. Whenever she, i mean Meghna is online first preference is to her. Or shall i say only preference. This Ramba bastard was disturbing. Then he went offline. At that instant i purposely typed in Meghnas window, " I'm talking with HER will talk to you later". Then i said i did a mistake by typing in wrong window. Which she didn't find then. But she won't accept it. She'll say that she knew everything. But cute it'll be. She said she is no one special and her talking to me is no big deal. I replied, " You are everything to me and it is a big deal that you are talking to me". The words were right from my heart. Whenever it's right from heart it's so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment