Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happiest day in my life

I can't forget even a single moment of that day. Was very elated. I didn't think even i could behave like this. March 8 eve 4:40 i guess i had a nap and got up. Dad took a call which got caught. I saw the number it was different started with 65 but she calling me and all was highly impossible so didn't think that way. Then again the call came. I attended. There was silence for first 2,3 seconds. I could hear my heart beating. She asked, " may i talk to Vikram ". I asked, " Who is this ". I knew it was her. My whole body was shivering. I was so excited. My BP would have shot up to a great extent. She said," guess who?". I knew its her but didn't say. She said it's Meghna(Name changed). Oh the way i behaved in the street. laughing and jumping. I can't get that moment again. I bet if this scene would have been in a movie then it would have been the best boy blushing scene. I wasn't like me at all. I couldn't understand what she was talking i was so excited. I'm as excited as that day typing this one. I talked in sowrashtra english but just words weren't coming out of my mouth. I asked her whether i can note down her no. She was skeptical but i did note it down. I messaged all my close friends about it. Omg what a moment it was.

The next day i just couldn't sit in the bus nor study for the exam i was just so excited. Raje told that he could see that. I told my friends. Unga alunga ellam ena da aminjikrai, tambaramla irunthu thaan phone panuvanga. Enaku Singaporela irunthu phone vanthuruku, Singapore machi Singapore. They just couldn't tolerate me and i couldn't just stop talking about it.

When she came online she said that she called to say sorry and that doesn't mean that she loves me and all and she said i was so excited. But i really didn't mind. She called. That's enough. If given a time machine i'll go to that day only and keep on going to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment