After the rejection we just maintained hi bye relation. No long chats.
JAN 21: Jus some 10 min talk she had mood off
JAN 29: Said that she's gonna come to chennai at year end
JAN 31: Told her story to Arun
FEB 3: Again some 10 min talk
FEB 21: Boring day fought with her, she said talking to me was just a time pass so got pissed off
FEB 28: I asked for her no. She didn't give. I gave all my family members nos. She also said about her ex boyfriend. I've written about all these in my diary. One thing to quote here, " I'm missing her more than she misses him, Hope she comes to know of it one day".
MAR 1: Again a hi bye
MAR 2: I asked her to send a photo, she asked, " why should i?". I got angry and closed the window. Well, thats all i could do. I can't go and scold her.
MAR 6: One of the very few days that she messages me first, liked my yahoo status, it read," If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk crawl. Whatever you do reach the target". She liked this catch phrase. I have this in my first page of 2010 diary. She finally said that she doesn't want me to love her and went off. I thought thats the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment