Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The next working day

I went to college with high spirits as if i had taken one big decision of my life. I pretended to do so. Was faking it. Against what deep inside my heart said. I said all this story to Arun. That was the incident that changed the entire thing. He had earlier said that she isn't such a beauty. I hated it when he said. Usually i like when people say that this girl isn't beautiful because i feel satisfied as i couldn't get the girl. But now he said, " i can't understand you, for so many days you were telling tons and tons of stories about her and because of this single picture u hate her, k it's your life you take decision" I was deep in thought for a moment. But brushed him aside and continued talking to her like a friend. I was faking myself my inner self all these days.

NOTE AGAIN: Please please don't think my love is skin deep. My initial attraction towards you might have been because of you good looks but after that its only your inner self. I don't know how to say this in English, " Naan un kanna thandi pathathilla nenachathilla"

No comments:

Post a Comment